Welcome to CHARLOTTE CHIC.com. Please review the following terms and conditions before using this website. This site is provided to users by Charlotte & Ariel International Co., Ltd.
Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
Please read carefully before proceeding to use the Site. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site.If you are underage, please make sure your parents or guardian act on act on your behalf.
A. Registering on our website
1. After we confirm your registration, we provide services base on the current content of our system. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice.
2. We will irregularly send E-newsletters or latest discounts to our registered members for as long as you remain subscribed.
B. Personal Information Protection
1. Before you shop on CHARLOTTE CHIC website, you need to set up an account. The information should be corrected and updated on time. If the member didn’t provide the latest update of personal information, we reserve the right to update or modify our service at any time without prior notice.
2. Members can choose any account names and password; however, members have the obligation to put their account data in safekeeping. After logging in, the name of the account should be responsible of the account’s later usages.
3. If the member suspects their account is being unproperly used by others, he/she should immediately inform us to take measures. However, it doesn’t imply the company has any responsibility to compensate the member’s lost in any way.
4. CHARLOTTE CHIC will secure your information and will not provide your information to a third party or use it for other commercial use.
C. Exclusion clause
2. We are not responsible of your lost if your information is inaccurate during transmission due to invalid internet service.
1. For any service we provided to the members, we are not responsible of the situation when the internet is slow or not safe.
1. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).2. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
1. We reserve the right to terminate all or part of our service for members.2. In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (c) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited use
The Site, and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, logos, titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons, excluding User Content (collectively “Proprietary Material”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the Republic of China (ROC), as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Proprietary Material is owned or controlled by CHARLOTTE CHIC or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to CHARLOTTE CHIC.
If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial